Friday, August 3, 2007

The one with all the pictures...



Since coming back from a week at Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire, I realized I had lots to share. Here is my doll quilt I received in the swap from Lori. Isn't it beautiful!?!?!?!?! And look at the beads on the flowers, they're a little hard to see. I think it's perfect! And this is Piper Ann. I got her here. Sherry makes the best raggedy's! Check them out!
And here at last is the baby afghan I made for my brother-in-law and his wife. The shower was on Wednesday so now I can post it without ruining any surprise! I love how the border came out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is lori -- the one who sent you your doll quilt swap. i did not know it till just now that i have your blog saved. before i even knew you. way to cool.