Saturday, August 4, 2007

2 swaps in the future

Hello again. I'm going to be in 2 swaps coming up and I wanted to share in case anyone reading this would like to join. The first is the four seasons quilt swap. Doll quilts are going to swapped with a "fall" theme. Click on the button for more info or to sign up. Fall is my favorite time of year so I'm really looking forward to this!
The second is actually a swap that I am organizing. It is for granny square crocheted afghans. The afghans are to be square or rectangular with each side being a minimum of 30 inches. Any granny square pattern may be used whether it be one large square or lots of squares together. If you would like to participate, please email me at clarksmom1226(at)yahoo(dot)com. Make sure you say something about granny swap on the subject line (I seem to be getting lots of junk mail and don't want to accidentally delete anyone). Please tell me your name, address, blog address if you have one, if you're willing to ship internationally and if you have any color preferences or anything else your partner would need to know (like wool allergies, etc.) Sign ups begin now and will end next Friday August 10. My plan is to email everyone on Saturday August 11 with their partner info. Send outs should be no later than November 2, which will be 12 weeks from receiving partner info. If you think that's not enough time, please let me know! I'm really hoping this works out! Any questions or anything I forgot, please ask! Hope to hear from you! Have a good weekend!

No comments: